We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and your family, and Hospice of Jefferson County is here to help you. Our specially trained care team offers you personalized attention and support, and helps you and your family manage physically, emotionally and spiritually.
We offer a wide range of services to support and assist the family members of our patients. We don't just help you learn how to care for your loved one; we also offer emotional support, assistance with physical care, help with filling out paper work, counseling and grief/bereavement services.
In addition, we coordinate family meetings to discuss any changes in the patient's condition or the need for change in the care routine.
- We provide all illness-related medical equipment and prescriptions
- Our on-call nurse is available 24 hours a day
- We offer caregiver respite to enable you to get back to your regular routine or run errands
- Chaplin services are available
- Families can expect a better quality of life for their loved one, since many symptoms that might otherwise require a hospitalization can be successfully managed by the Hospice Team in the patient’s home.