Contributions & Donations
Giving to Hospice of Jefferson County
Hospice of Jefferson County could not fulfill its mission without the financial support of individuals and businesses in the community.
Financial support may be provided through:
- Gifts of cash
- Unrestricted general gifts
- Gifts in memory of honor of individuals
- Sponsorship of or participation in fundraising activities
- Gifts of stocks, bonds or securities
- Gifts of real estate and other real property
- Planned and deferred gifts
- Gifts through wills or estates
- Gifts annuities and charitable trusts
Charitable gifts to Hospice of Jefferson County, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, may provide tax advantages. contact your financial adviser or accounting professional for details.
For more information about opportunities to support Hospice of Jefferson County, Please call: (315) 788-7323